The studies are differentiated according to their subject in different categories eg. spatial planning and planning, planning and planning studies, organizational and operational research studies, etc. Classification of class studies is aimed at specializing scholars so that they can offer targeted and quality services.
Our case studies are characterized by objectivity and impartiality and aim at producing, intervening, designing and depicting a technical project, as well as methods of developing and designing the wider space, so as to ensure the choice of the best technical and scientific proposal.
In Geosciences O.E. we are able to provide:
(+30) 231 231 44 24
(+30) 211 800 44 34
Suitability of Geological Studies
- Studies on geological suitability for urban development areas
- Suitability of Geological Studies in GIS – Master Plan, etc.
- Studies of Seismic Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Areas
- Earthquakes, Tectonic Studies
Hydrogeological Studies and Surveys
- Identify water
- Quantitative and qualitative determination of water features
- Managing water resources
Geophysical Studies and Surveys
- Identify aquifers, pipelines, objects, antiquities, cavities, etc.
Environmental Studies and Surveys
- Environmental Impact Studies and Environmental Studies Special structures (hotels, pits, roads, hospitals etc).
- Studies of the natural environment in relation to land use and assessment of environmental impacts.
- Perform specialized sampling in order to study the degree of soil pollution from natural or anthropogenic origin.
Studies appropriateness and use of agricultural land.
- Locating old seashore
Geotechnical Studies and Surveys
In Geosciences we are aming to provide services, inform the public, promote developments in the field of geoinformatics, provide organizational and entrepreneurial advice, as well as highlight current topical issues related to IT and technology.
(+30) 231 231 44 24